Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

13.7.08

Stuffs Can Change in a Week.


Apparently, it is true.

I spent days at Malacca. Only days. And it seemed as though it had been 5 long years. I just, well, I had thought about not going back to Malacca. It was tiring, a long and and exhausting first semester, and I don’t know if I could bear with it anymore.

Well, things had not been as rough as I thought it would be, that fact is true. But then, it had only been a week. Even classes are like, blah. It was good though, the fact that I got to meet all the classmates. GOSH~! Had it really been last semester. It was like, I had known them for years.

Owh, and the love that I was bragging about? Let’s just say, that’s over. Huhu. At first, it was hard, real hard, and way hard. Bona fide hard. I was really, I don’t know. Intense. I was sad, devastated, miserable even… what else? U names it. but then, I still had friends, good friends along the way. They are the one who had helped me. And, I don’t know. I always know that this thing would happen, sooner or later. I guess, I just wish that it would happen much, much later.

Well, anyhow, it’s only for one day. The next day, I woke up, and already feeling good about myself. At least, I could once again said, that I am single. Huhu. I always love that title. It meant free. It means, you’re doing your own thing. It means independent. Plus, I had my whole life, and sadly, my whole diploma, right in front of me. And I have Yanie, and Fiqa. The classmates that I adores much. They are the reason that I stayed. One of the reason, at least. Oh, and of course, Azzah.

For better of for worst, I am now at KL. Yeay~! (It had not even been a week, since I went to Malacca. Hehe).

7/12/2008 1:58:36 PM

No comments: