Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

13.10.08

.masa.yang.lama.



times, when we waited, it would be long, way long. kita kan selalu pkir macam tue. hurmx.

well, saye tak terkecuali. saye, menunggu..untuk ape? ntah. mati? maybe. someone to love? maybe, not.


wat it would felt like, dimandi, dikafan, disembahyangkan, and dikambus? alone. in the darkness. di dunie, kite hu~ha. hu~ha. di sane? it surely wont feel the same, will it? too much conciousness? hurmx. maybe it is my time to be conscious. i was always having fun. now that the final dah nak dekat, maybe its time to be serious.


for those whom i had loved, all the way from standard 6, it was fun knowing all of you. i cant say all the names, simply because i just wouldnt remember. tapi, all of these people, dorang jadikan saye, saye yang skarang. i may not be perfect. i may not be handsome, i may not be wise, i may not be rich, i may not wear expensive clothes, but, saye adalah saye.


(sebenarnya, saya pon xtahu wat am i trying to say here)


but i really am who i am. there's nothing i would like to change. saye amat gembira. and, walaupon sekarang saya ada problem besar, (malangnya, saya masih jadik orang ke3, yang padahal, saya x pon), and saya xpegi meeting komed last week (orang akan kate saya x wat kerja), and to top things off, saya betol2 windue BANGAT sama KL.


and for now, let people drool over me. i am sick and tired of being people's puppet. i am my own 'tuan'. now, its payback time.


call me a bitch, call me a whore. cal me whatever you would like for.
but i am me, a simple and real me, and i will always forever be.




No comments: