Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

24.10.09

time flies by, and now, its another 'end'.

I just read Mel's blogs, and I realized, I've missed out SOO much. The Raya reunion, the Prty, and almost like, everything. And I missed everything about KL.

Here, everything is just about assignment, and dramas within it, and the tensions surrounding it. and the Tests. Now, its over though as Thursday, 10.25pm marks as the day where all the assignments have been done, and the test is done, too.

Now, to wait for the real Final Exam. Starting this upcoming 28hb, till 15haribulan sebelas. Cepat2 lah time flies.

Hm. Its been a loooong time, since I last updated this blog of mine, that I dont even know what to talk about. I lost my earfones, membuuat assignment groupworks ('so called') sorang2. and presentations yang amat banyak. but for the Publishing which we interviwed Pesona Pengantin @ KarangKraf, we got 'The Presentation of The Day'.

Hm. Nothing much to wite. Mel, I MISSSEDDD U LIKE HELL. KL, I KNOW UR MISSSING ME, TOO. and FAMILY, I LOVEEEE U GUYS!

and everyone.
WISH ME THE BESSSSSSTTTT OF LUCK IN THE FINAL PAPERS!

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE YANG AKAN AMIK PAPERS, WELL, THE VERY BEST OF LUCK! dO YA BEST!

*im ashraf, and im out!*

2 comments:

Teddy Reezwan said...

ahakz... wan abis paper 8 hb.. jangan marah erk....

eh eh.. kem salam dengan padin erk.. ari tu datang jumpe wan kat sini..

Ashraff Bennett said...

hm. okay. wahs!
dh kenal. woohooo!

;)