Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

23.5.08

.another sad story.

it had been almost two weeks now since my last paper. of course, i had been in kl a week before dat. well, dis last few weeks since i last wrote, it had been sometink.

1st, i get my heart crushed. more than one occasion, i think. then, there's da license problem. i was suppose to be working ryte now at Isetan Lot 10, but no...mom thouight better n ask me to complete my license. dont get me wrong. i myself wanted to get on with things. but it turn out dat, my 1st class will only begin at 25/05. i might as well work. hrmm. guess dat's my life. never got wat i wanted.

last week had been great, though. ryte after the Sunday paper, for da 1st time, i went to Shahriman's house at Shah Alam. I'll spare da detail. and i spent most of da tyme with, who else, MakHayam. i even agreed to went clubbing, yet again, for the third time, even though my heart kept saying NO.

n i didnt enjoyed it. every bit of it. i guess despite all the stuffs dat i've done, im just not da clubbing type of guy. i stayed at Makhayam's till Sunday. n it was more than enough to drive me nuts.

Monday. we went to watch Narnia. again, another miserable day. then come Tuesday, where i, don't know wat am i doing, went to work at Convention Center. it was TIring!! da money was great, though!!

well, in da next few days, i'll work my butt off to get license. hopefully i'll get it, at least before da new sem kick off.


No comments: