Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

28.8.08

dear, Diary




Dear diary.

I have been here for only 4 days. And, I do not know. It is just that, things have been on a roller coaster. I, just, well, at first, I was glad to be here. As I would then get a chance to see him. The guy that I loved so much. Loved being the word.

But then, I don’t know. I guess, he only manages to say that on the holiday. We hardly ven saw each other. Except for last to nyte. Only to find him with, well, he’s beloved. Not that I should be mad, or anything. They should live their life, happily as they wanted it to be.

But I just couldn’t deny the feelings. What is up with him?? He told me, he loved me. And really mad since I didn’t reply the messages. But now that im here. He just keeps silents. People are against us. LOTS of people. Faiz. Fazrul. Dosh. His boy, of course. And, the only supporter I have, is Syerie. And Azzah.

I don’t know. Maybe I should not meddle with their relations. Well. Yeah. I have all the sms –ers. But I just, I had fallen head over heels at him.

But, well, I guess I just played in the wrong lane. As, well, I don’t know. I will never get him. And frankly. I don’t even care. Owh. Who am I kidding? I do care.

Either way, I am living my life as how I wanted It to be. Or, is it? i don't know.
well, its surely my life.. and i decide it.

No comments: