Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

18.9.08

dramas, Dramas.







well. its been almost three weeks now, im being here at malacca.
gosh~! it is boring. i guess i really do loves kL.

hurm, for better or for worst, i am staying, though. well. i still havent settle things up with that person. gosh. at times, i just feel that i dont want to do this anymore. im sick, and tired. everytimes i did see the person, well... it just hurts me since i cant be with the person.

but, after much dramas, and again, being caught redhanded, well, i now realize that the person's not for me. or is it? i dont know...

even my studies been dropiing down. i had exams last two weeks, and my results ain't that good. i really do hope for another miracle to happen, and i'll get DL, again. even, our lecturer, Ms Farah, was furious at us since we havent excel. i promised myself, there and then, taht i would work hard. and, tried to forget the person.

oh. i really did miss KL. and my Mom. and Mel. and Fiq. i longed to live the life i once lived. everything was so simple. and i wont even think about all the troubles. Sigh.

but then, i would not experience the life at UiTM. the so called "UiTM di Hatiku". but then, there are good things. for instance, i am now officially the new secretary of KOMED. hahah. i cant even thought myself as being a clerk. but last nyte, it had been fun. we have the Photo Shoot. now i knoe, IT IS HARD TO BE A MODEL.

oh~!
i wanted to come back to KL and get my new brand car license!!
let next friday come out early...

No comments: