Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

7.11.08

.007:Quantum of So-Boring-Lace.






it was in the middle of examination weeks.
and the tension, atmosphere finally gets to me. cant wait to get back to KL.

well, i wasn't in the mood for outing, either. but several people manage to get me in the car, walk a bit, dine in one of Mamak Stall, and finally settle in with a James Bond. Sigh. Looking at me, people wont expect me to watch that kind of genres. Dont get me wrong. I do know, and love, several action movies. Terminator Chronicles, Gone in 60 Days... just to name a few (since i only know that). Even James Bond, the past installations, do intrhues me. Die Another Day, James Moore versions, and such... is likeable.

but then, yesterday, as i watched it in Dataran Pahlawan's GSC, it just didnt get to me. okay, well, i started with my thoughts, 'the movie is gonna be boring', but then, i shook that thoughts away, and still watched. but its become so, how do you put it, BORING, that i slept, eventually.

the movie started off with James Bond being chased by some sort of CIA agents. the action was quite cool. the car chasing. Fighting to death. but then, comes the 'berbual' part. and what do I know, i slept. then, it became so boring that, there was this 'Biawak' in the desert, and i said, 'EH, buaya'. well, after that, the action continues.

James Bond, what do ya expect? Women all over. Sadly, the girl he fucked with, got killed, with lots of oil around her naked body. Pity.

Well, i do like the accent though. Since almost every part of the movie filmed in Spain sth, and I do really like Spain. Influenced by Maria Mercedes and Rosalinda, i guess.

All in all, I am sticking with my favourite genres of all. Horror. Bring back the good old Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Carrie, Poltergeist... even I Know What You Did Last Summer.

No comments: