Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

11.11.08

.OverNight.







Last Sunday was cool. Way cool. The first overnight of my life, and there's nothing i'd like to change about it. I'd be with two of my Bestiest, here in UiTM, Lulu, the Techtonic and Cool gal, and Uwais, one who would always look up for me. Every minutes of the night was real great, since the first step I made into Lulu's car, to the very step I took out of her car.

It was Syerie who called and asked me. Since we just finished with Human Comm, i think it'd be great for us. Gosh. Now this, could be called a REAL tension. Well, to start things off, we, (after the Ramadhan month), went to dine in Borahan Seafood @ Taman Perindustrian Zarina and ate the delicious Barbecue Sauce.

Next, we made our way to Jonker Walk. My first time being there, too. It was someting like Petaling Street. Malacca Version of it, at least. Lulu was searching for a Cheongsam, and my, she looks cute in it. But then, this 'Makcik' scold us, after trying, taking pictures and not buying it. Heheh. On the same street, we tasted this delicious and just to die for, ice jelly something. Lulu's treat, that is.


Next, we moved to Banda Hilir, Melaka. Now i know, that there are clubs here, for real. The Office really did got my attention, one where you have to dress formally, like you just get back from office. Quite cool. Plan to go with Azzah, some other time.

Lulu also took us to Jetty, both new, and old Jetty. While the old one (located in Kampung Melayu Portugis) is quite forgettable, the new one is Havoc. We karaoke-ing, sing our throats out, shaking our booty (hahah), and it was worth it. Para laila Bamba..

Next, we spent therest of the night in Pantai Puteri. Last semester, I was writing an article about it, and finally I got to see the beach right in front of my eyes. We were sort of waiting for the sunrise, sadly, it comes from the other part. By then, all of us has gotten really sleepy. We ate breakfast in Sungai Petai, and then time to go back.

The UiTM guard seemed suspicious. Hell, why would students opt for a breakfast? But then, still let us go. All in all, it was way better outing rather than the previous one. Well, let the pictures speak for itself.

:P










1 comment:

mel. said...

seems you had a great nite!
grrr.
rindu kau acap!