Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

3.12.09

long holiday.


.with Emynor. at Jusco. sigh. but the tree's from wasted botlle. kinda cool. ;)

.Fikri.

. Invitation to, Castle.
hola! been long, since last updated.
hm.
well, it has been solid three weeks now, and it's December, which means holiday.

And it has already been 18 days of holiday, and I am doing totally nothing. Not that I wanted to be a lazybump, its just, that was my plan. to have a GREAT holiday, cooped up in room, and savoring the holiday with movies, Gossip Girl rerun, besides hanging out.

And I've done that, and its getting pretty bored already. Well, I did go out. Duh, one can see through the pictures. But, it is just not the same anymore. Mel's working, and Fikri's studying and focusing on his other friends. Hm. Surely, it has all been different now.

I missed my old life. My 2007 life. Free. Can't care less. Bitchy when I wanted to, Nice when I decided to. Haih. I had always wondered, what will it be like, had I not left for Malacca? I took the road, and I've lost so much along the way. :(

Well, no need to get all moody up, aite? The holidays are still long enough.

No comments: