Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

24.12.09

'tis the season to be jolly


.books that REALLY served well.

.Santa, and Snowman.

.This Little reindeer, is my personal touch.

well, its two days before Christmas. not that I celebrated it, but all the excitement, the reds, the whites, the Santa, the snow (obviously, this is the best part about christmas. sadly, there's none here. sigh), the warmth feel, and the fact that its Christmas itself. this all equal to one thing, JOY.

I believed, I had gone through my dark moments, if not just a while ago. but, thanks to Mitch Albom's Five People You Meet In Heaven, I cheered up, if not much. I know now, that everyone's connected, and not one person should feel that they're meaningless. And that everyone's path crossed, and that sometimes, in order for one to live a life, others has given theirs, instead. In a way, that little book has brought me back my confidence.

And the fact that I am now Fully-Licensed. Hah! That's also help.

And that it is CHRISTMAS! forgive and forget, one might say. As for me, I am happy, just to have the holiday. though, the sight of Santa wouldn't hurt.

No comments: