Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

4.1.09

.Sorotan '08.



.before the cut.





.after the drastic decision.


2008 is already over, three days ago. Lots has happened since last year. Of course, what's life without dramas? Something to dish on, served hot in a platter of cruelty. Now, who wouldn't want that? Huu.

Anyway, just to keep the memories alive, I've long since decided to go down the memory lane, at least '08 lane. So, here's what been happening to me all through last year.


JANUARY 08

* My first month at UiTM. Gosh, it was tough. With the induction and such. I wouldn't be ashamed to admit that I've been crying in bed more than one times.
* I went back the very first week of January. I missed my dear friends.
* Despite all that, I know that it surely had taught me to be independent.
* Discover new friends. The folks of Dmc1a.

FEBRUARY 08

* Saw the very first time I went into Club. I wouldn't want it, at first, but Fikri was all, "Jomlah, Jomlah...", and well, yeah, it's not all that bad.
* The Valentine Day, well, apparently, someone I barely knew wish me that. It was sweet, at least while it lasted. Sigh.
* Mass Comm is lots of fun. You get to meet new people, get new insight and such.

MARCH 08

* Of course, the Higlight for this month will be that I met up with Irwansyah and Acha Septriasa. Whooo~!! Sadly, they were no longer an item. But they did look cute together, though. The best thing is I was out chasing them with Mel, my bestiest.
* FesComm went great. I was having fun. Doing an embarrassing Catwalk and being a Dress Up Mascot? Haha. That's also fun.
* The Assignment was overwhelming. Seriously. But that's part of being student.
* Oh. It's the very first time I met Rio.

APRIL 08

* Happy 19th Birthday to me.
* Exam is just round the corner, and I can't seem to stop fooling around. In fact, I went back to KL and well, things happened.
* My cousin went off to U.K. As for me, Malaysia seems pretty nice.
* Spent lots of time with Fikri and Mel. Study weeks and all. Gosh. I love them~!!
* And then, there was Final.

MAY 08

* Early May, still in exam "gloomy" mood.
* But, I still managed to stroll around Uptown, get myself a sweater, and meet Kobain Agrabain, for the first time too.
* The attempt to get a car license, which eventually, did not turn out great and brought me to Rawang, Fikri's house instead.
* Being a Bitch, twice.

JUNE 08

* Still not giving up, I strive on the License thing. Gosh. For a weak person, it was hard.
* Semester break. After a while, I started to get Real Bored. Luckily there was Fikri.
* Being a bitch, thrice and ended up getting a Loved one. Thanks Syah.

JULY 08

* Senior already. Huu.
* Back to being single. I was strong, and I got over it quick.
* Meet new friend, Fyan, from Mass Comm.
* Messed lots of things up. What can i say? I am clumsy, way clumsy.
* Moved to new rooms, with all my Anak2.
* Being a Bitch.
* Involved in one's relation. Sorry everyone, didn't mean that to happen.

AUGUST 08

* Presenting, the New line of Komed. And I'm in the line. Gosh. There must be lots of talking done. "Acap wannnabe", "the bitch", and all... But then, I was chosen, there must be a reason for that.
* Second sem, the stakes are higher.
* Add to that, all the while being watched by an eagle eye.
* And then, there was FesKem.

SEPTEMBER 08

* Happy Fasting Month. The best thing about it, I passed my car license, finally, on the third day of Fasting.
* Drama keeps going on.
* Syerie and Azzah, all the while provided lots of supports, and all the others.
* Finally, a break before Raya. Topman, Big Kudos thanks to Fikri.

OCTOBER 08

* Minal 'Aidil Wal Faizin. Happy Hari Raya.
* The last Public Speaking, which i didnt do as well as the Geisha thing.
* Assignments all around. All works now. Oh. Add to that the "Jamuan Hari Raya" and Dean List ceremony. Been real busy.
* Manap, thanks for the ride. My first baby step to Annas.
* Final, already, for the second time. I know for sure I am Doomed.

NOVEMBER 08

* Still in Exam mood.
* Went to Reptile Park. I know, but its cool.
* My first time went Overnight-ing. Thanks Luls for the great night.
* Finally, the exam's over. And so are all the plans made.
* The holiday was bittersweet.
* On the relation side, I was deciding between Zeus and Syannas.
* Rawang times for me, second time around.

DECEMBER 08

* Last month of 08.
* The best thing holiday is, you'll be free and the chances of meeting almost everyone is Big. I met up with Amerul, Faiz and Padin, and Chef Wan. Huu.
* Mel's party went great. Too bad I can't go to Fikri's.
* First time I met up with Syannas. And the memoirs? I'm keeping it for myself.
* After two days, it become official, with a Ring involved.
* And then, there was being PM thing. The whole event went, as always bittersweet. Rumah dah Siap, tapi tukul masih berbunyi, something.
* And then, there was New Year 08. Which I spent with long time buddies, Shariman, watching Fireworks somewhre around Bukit Setiawangsa.
* Resolution? Got none. But, I'm botak now. I guess that's a start.

Well, in a gist, that's what been happening. Yeah. Its always easier when you listed it down, rather than experiencing it ya self. Whatever its is, Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009. :)

2 comments:

padin said...

botak!!
urghh so JT!

sexy..ahaha

Ashraff Bennett said...

...

malu2.

not so howt.

:)