Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

31.12.08

.Troubles.

KL, here I am again. Just for the New Year. Just for Annas. Well, not exactly. I came back, since I really need to enjoy the last weeks of Holiday, although, yeah, the Holiday's now over, and its back to Class, Assignment and all.


Being a PM, it seriously a Fucking Damn Tired job. But then, the memories are Sweet, way Sweet. Tapi, penat dye, x hengat. Huhu.


These last few days, I was real busy. No time for people. Sleep was pretty much limited. I just hope that the someone would understand. Out of all people.


If we are already in Love with Someone, would it be a Big Mistake if we were having sex with others?



Had the question being asked for me last year, I would say, "Hell, its just a sex. Not like it mean anything.". But then, a year has passed since. I met lots types of people. Involved in many kind of relations. Achieved lots of things. Things I would never even have imagined.


And thru the times, I learned that to be faithful is to stick with that person. But then, what if we are TOO sticking with them? Wouldn't it cause a problems?


And, a relations that being rushed, would it "cepatkan lagy proses pengClashan?", or so the said.


I dont know.

"It so Much Better to be Single", I have said once. I guess till now, I still believe that that's true. . .


And maybe, I wasn't to born to have any relation. Ever.

No comments: