Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

8.12.08

Rawang’s Experience








Referring to the headlines, well, I just recently spent some quality times, ( a week, to be frank), at Rawang, one of my best Friend’s, Fikri the Makhayam house. Just like I did, on last semester break. It was, well, bittersweet. It all started on 27 November. Fikri texted, and sad that he was coming. So there I was, waiting for him. While Mel has impatiently for me, as he has another plan to Mali’s.

It wasn’t till 12 something that Fikri came. It was raining. and there was Izzaty, the ‘girl that always trying to pretend to be guy, but cant since she doesn’t has any penis’, and this Pengkid. At that point, I know I am not going to like this. Well, Fikri drive us to Shah’s, another Pengkid like Izzaty, but a much nicer one. Now, it is not that I don’t like Pengkid. Hell, I even thought they as wonderful, and cute some times. But I knew Izzaty, and Shah. Long way back.

Anyway, that’s all that we done. And Fikri sent me home, with this crazy idea of him. ‘Jomlah pegi Rawang, dah lame x jumpe.’ And I got stuck, as I always did. And, next thing I knew, I was already fast asleep, and missing Subuh prayer, at his home in Ampang. The next day, I missed Friday’s prayer. No thanks to his mom.

And, what do you know? Fikri’s auntie came that Friday to Rawang, asking him to sleep at their home that Friday night. What can I do? I just had to follow. Though I didn’t really want to… the next day, we went to Times Square. To ‘support Ejat in OIAM audtion’, so to cover. Syikin wanted to see her new boy, and Fikri wanted to see his friends. And that lefts me, ‘left out’, again.

And straight from Times Square, Fikri’s auntie picked us up, straight to Rawang. Thought that we were coming back there. And I left my phone charger. Oh, wait a minute. How can I left it, if the auntie said herself, ‘Tak payahla bawak barang sume’. So, up till now, my chargers are still in Saujana Impian, cause of Fikri. Shit.

There always are silver lining beneath the dark clouds. In this case, well, I manage to buy a RM10 cardigan/sweatshirt and a belt (sadly, its ruin now). And her auntie took us to this cool Restaurant, with a ship in the middle of it. And a Western cuisine offered.

Only the next day, did Fikri started to bake cookies, the real reason I came to his home. And, as for Fikri’s promise to be back by Selasa, well, it’s a lie, as always. It is Khamis instead. Sigh. Spending the days at Rawang, well, it’s not all that good. Yes, I haven’t seen him in a long time. But I don’t know. Things just have not been the way it used to. Fikri got new friends. Mel, too. It’s good for them, since I was not here. But, I can not help but feeling a bit of jealousy. But people change, so do us, I guess.

Monday, it was rather sad, since we, (Fikri’s dad and I), came to Keramat, even drive through my flat. But just goes straight. I wondered how my brother was doing in his Accounting paper.

Anyway, things didn’t get any better. You know how after you spent too many times with someone, you get tired of them? Well, that’s exactly what happened to me, to us. And the fact that his parents keep to do this and that, well, it was overwhelming. And I was beginning to miss Chiko, my lovely laptop. I left him while he can’t even be turned on. He is OK now, though.

Finally, the visit comes to an end. Khamis, his parents send both of us, with dramas, of course. Fikri wanted to accompany me to Low Yat, but I just didn’t feel like having company. And he was just freaking jealous since Mel called. He has been that way, the whole week. I just, I don’t know. Will all people please stop being that way? I had friends, and I’m balancing it. Getting all jealous isn’t going to make it any better.

It was raining, Khamis. But, I was running, from KLCC, all the way to Low Yat. I was soaked. But, Chiko needed to be heal, so to speak.

In the night, Mel called. He just comes back from Mid Valley, with Kobby. And I accompany him, sending Kobby back to Wangsa Maju. Gosh. I missed him. Its been a week since that crazy days. And what do I know? I missed lots of things. And he went to Club, last Friday. As if that wasn’t enough, the next day was his parents’s Wedding Anniversary. It was sweet. And the cake’s tiramisu. And I was there. Such nuisance.

As bad as it sounds, there are great things in the whole week. Saturday, Awal Ashaari was taking escalator, just beside us. And I let it slips. Just like that. Knowing Fikri, he was like, ‘Kenapa nak ambil gambar dengan die? Bla, bla…’ Its artist, bitch! And the whole week, I was texting bot of Annas and Eby. I like them both. Both of whom I haven’t see. Annas seems interested in me, much. I don’t know.

Next semester break, I don’t know if I’m coming to Rawang still, or not. Let’s just wait and see now, shall we?

No comments: