Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

17.12.08

Betacorp Reunion















. Air Assam McD's made my RAZ IDA NADIRA & I.



After not seeing my ex classmates, 4 BESTARI & 5 BESTARI (2005/2006) for a while now, I decided to went to the latest reunion, held on 14th December.
At first, I told myself that I wasn’t going. I don’t want to come, not unless, I had prove myself to be somebody. That I had my own transport and all. But, because of Ain, I came.


There was this Family Day at my mom’s workplace. I was feeling real guilt, since I decided not to go there. But then, I promised myself that I definitely go the next time it was held.


Anyway, the reunion went, well, quite boring at first. 10 am, at McD? Should’ve known better. But later, people stated to show up. And, Hazman came. I have been missing him since. And Raz, and Tika, and Afzan, and Fazilah, and Ain, and Dyla, and Fadhilah… well, lets just listed it.


The Lovely Girls of Betacorp



1. Afzan
2. Raz
3. Dyla
4. Fadhilah
5. Ayu
6. Tika
7. Ain
8. Fazilah


The Smoking Hot Guys of Betacorp



1. Ebal
2. Pa’an
3. Pi’ie
4. Sharir
5. Din
6. Pa’an Nizam
7. Fariq
8. Syafiq Izwan
9. Hazman
10. Acap, of course

Although not everybody comes, (ain’t all the reunion will see several people not coming in it?), the party went fine. We were talking, and catching up on the good old times. Gosh. I miss it, and I realized, I miss them. I don’t need to be someone else, because they knew me, as me. And forever will. Regardless the red hair and all…


The only boring thing is, well, we only spent the days at the McDonald. It was raining, so we count made our way to anywhere, pon.


They always say that pictures speak a thousand words. Well, let these speaks for themselves.


Oh, again, to all Betacorpian, I Love You Guys. We’ll just have to do this again any other time. And Thanks Bunch Ebal for the ride.

3 comments:

padin said...

hey there.

nice blog.

n nice air assam~
huhu

syaNa said...

what on earth was that last pic???

last kot...

or maybe 2nd last pic..

haha

padin said...

hey u.
i link ur blog kat my bloggy, okeh?
neway thanks~

suke sutun? ahaha.
suke suke. huhu~

have a nice dei :)