Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

14.12.08

.Happy Birthday Mels.

Well, what can i say, the headlines pretty much says it all.

My VERY, VERY, VERY BEST friend just turned 19 two days ago.

The best thing is, I was with him in the 11th December night, with Makhayam. and there we were, singing Happy Birthday to You, for him.

what went on the actual day, well, so Much More interesting.

but, since I am SOO Fucking Tired to tell, lets keep it to the next day.

again, to my VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY BEST BUDDY, happy 19th Birthday. May You Have All That You Asked For. And May Years Ahead Brings LOTS Of happiness to you.

Oh,and..

Since Badrul Muzammil is going to grade pretty soon, let us all wish him a Happy Graduation too. May He would be passing the Exams ( each and evry single one of them), with a flying, hell, SOARING Colour.

:)

1 comment:

mel. said...

aww, thanx buddie!