Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

7.12.08

Fun and Enjoyment








Last week, and this week, has seen me taken a very well, relax mood. Been to some cool places. Spent times with new ‘Cool’ friends, and such.

Well, on my second weeks out of UiTM, at first, it was boring. And spending so MANY times at home, it finally get to me. Thought about working, but, well, after considering all of these, decided not to, instead…

1) I am SOO not in the mood for working.
2) It will only be for couple of weeks.
3) And, I guess, I just didn’t need the money, bad enough.

Thanks God, Mel comes to the rescue. Last weeks, (23 till 30 of November), I had my, what you can call, one of the best weeks ever. Wednesday, 26 November, however I must say, the very best day, and night, for that matter. I was rather bored. Suddenly Mel called and asked to accompany him for ‘lunch’. I was like, OK. Then, we’ll meet up with Kobby. And then there’s Danang. And then., there’s Rio. So there we were, at 3 0’clock, suddenly on our way to, on a VERY short notice, Mid Valley. Gosh.

But it was great. Although I did get that ‘left-out’ feeling nonetheless, it was fun. They made fun of me. But, best thing about it is, they sort of turn in into a joke. One that I can tolerate with. Hints for some people.

Introducing… star in the making, Siti Nurhalicap. Haha. The pictures wont be displayed, though. Then there was Azahar Abdullah. It felt good to see him, after one whole year. Not that we are really close. But, I don’t know. He is such a funny guy. Then, after much Walking, Camwhoring and Dissing (and of course, Scanning…Haha), we left Mid. Thought the crazy day is coming to an end. But, in a short while, I find myself packing things for a sleepover and heading over to Uptown. With Mel, and Kobby. It was raining, though. No thanks to these two kids who were singing, badly at Uptown.

And then, enter Ellis, and her friends. Mel’s T.A.R College mates. They were all COOL. Especially Ellis. Mel has talked about her several times. But, seeing her live, well, it just insane. She is loud, but seriously aa fun person to live with. Oh. And she even treat us to Shisha, right in Mali’s. My FIRST ever Shisha experience. And nothing I would like to change about it.

After a few, maybe more, act of sucking, the wors seems rather dizzy. And mom, I know I promised myself to be back for Subuh, but my head hurts, like it was going to explode.

We managed to come back to Mel’s, somehow alive, at 3 something in the morning. And as if that wasn’t enough, Kobby taught me how to dance. Now, put your Hands Up! Haha. He’s a great teacher.

But seriously, last Wednesday has been fun. I went to Mid Valley, Danau Kota, Mali’s. Big thanks go to Badrul, and Kobain.

No comments: