Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

24.12.08

.Helping Hands.



Finally, after a while of not seeing any computer, (I am getting real pissed by the moment), well, finally here I am. In one of UiTM Malacca's computer.

And yeah, I can't really believed that I am doing all this thing. Becoming PM, and such. I thought of spending the last days at home, idling around. But then, well, I am doing this for the sake of my Mom. It turn out to be quite fun. Everbody's seem chilled and all.

Well, perkara paling dibenci adalah bangon bangon awal and tidoe lambat.
There's one time, the Speaker actually said that, he saw I was sleeping. God. Malu.

Still, there are, few things that really will make up for all the times spent here. I've decided to went back to KL. After all, I haven't gone to Dad's grave in a while. And a proper a Good-bye haven't been said. And yeah, I would really love to meet Annas, again.

Last Friday was a total drama. Drama in the Dancefloor sangat. PDA all over. And yea, I meet new friends.

Gosh, Falling In Love, all over again.

Just hope that, this time, it would be for real.

Another 7 days. Gowd. Wish me best Of luck. :)

2 comments:

syaNa said...

ey, u dh kat melaka??
jd PM??
wah2! fun bully part 1 students??

Ashraff Bennett said...

...

membully?

adekah?

rasE macam PM sendrik yang terbully.

but, its such a fun event.

being a Biro Makanan, well, all
you do is eat.

But, the tiredness, x hengat.

:)