Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

14.12.08

the L.O.V.E part II

After much postponed dates, eventually, I met up with Zeus a.k.a Eby Khuzaer. Hurm, I was damn nervous, I thought will stop beating. But, upon meeting him, the nervousness subsided, a bit. My first impression, when I saw him was, well, he’s bit short than me.


But he’s quite good looking. Oh, and I noticed, the accent. He’s Malay alright, but something not quite right. And he kept talking in English, in his slow voice. Gosh. But, he seemed charming that way. just as the dates heat up, well, we went over to see his aunt. Very nice lady. Oh. And on-the-go one.


We only went to KLCC Park. And as it was raining, we went to dine at the road leading to Pavi. It was sweet. We even hold hand while eating sandwiches. And all the while, he was looking and admiring my eyes.


“You have very beautiful eyes. Those who cant see it because they are blind”.



I was like, OK. But, later the date turned well, to a horny site. We were making out at the Park. I don’t want it to, since it is our first date, (will there be others, well, lets see…), but don’t want to disappoint him.


As the date came to an end, I can tell we both want it not to. He keeps asking if he could crash in my house. I was like, no. and he invited me to his instead. as much as I wanted to, well, I promised my mom to be back home. And frankly, it’s our first date.


“NO SEX IN FIRST DATE”, they always said.


I don’t know if I am making the right choice. What about Anas? Hurm. God. It SOO much better to be single. Single AND Loving it.

No comments: