Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

29.4.09

Everlasting Friendship.

That's what I like to think about my relationship with Mel. MY BESTIEST~!! He was the One person I care most, after My Family. He and Fikry.

He was the last one for me to be talking, before I went off to Malacca, last week.\
He was the first one for me to be seeing, straight after I arrived in KL, somewhere around two months ago.

He's the Best- EST Bestiest.

It all has gone to ashes, though.
My fault. He was asking me, practically dragging me, to go to Green Box Karaoke.
But. I wasn't in the mood.

Humm.

Plus, with Public Relation and Journalism Paper, coming up.
And tomorrow's Photoshoot for KOMED. Means I have to go bck early. Means no KL- time for me.

Sigh.

That's the price I have to pay.

Again, THOUSANDS, THOUSANDS, THOUSANDS, apologize for Badrul Muzzamil.
This is the only way I kne how to reach him.

:)

YOU REALLY, REALLY ARE, THE BESTEST BUDDY~!!!!

No comments: