Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

1.4.09

.Last Week is the Hectic-est Week.

Two down, several more to go.
Assignment is due among the last weeks of study, of course.

And of course, the principle "Last Minute Work is The Best Work". Well, not necessarily, but that's what been practiced, by me myself.

Now that FesComm and Photo Gallery is over, things have been,less stressful for me.
But then, lots has happened since the last time this blog is updated. My brother was involved in accident, and I myself has just had my share of the same thing, last night.

Everything went so fast, and next thing I knew, I had already reach Masjid Tanah. It was like, the accident never happened. But the pain, Gosh. Now i knew, how does the four young students of Tuah, UiTM Melaka felt.

The incident taught me lots. But then, have we ever really take lesson, out of this? Hurhmm.

In the love side, well, I have develop feelings toward 5 persons. (Boleh tak 5 orang sekali. Haha.)

Tapi, it's just feelings, lah.

For days to come, presentations and assignments is on the way.

Hopefully, I would do my best, this semester, too.

:P

3 comments:

syaNa said...

Acap, next time hati-hati ok..
tcare!

padin said...

gudluck xm acap!

Ashraff Bennett said...

thank you, thank you.

:)

and very BEST OF LUCK kat yu guys.

i'll try to be more careful.

huu.