Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

6.6.08

.Driving a Life.

I’ve been taking 4 hours of lesson now on my driving class. I was excited! And scared. All over. I guess that would’ve happen to just about everyone who undergo among their first-timers, to drive a car. And God! I’d drive all the way to Pasar Dato’ Keramat. Okey2. It’s nothing to others. But for me, it was huge! And all the times my feet were shaking so badly, I thought it was going to come out off my body. Luckily it didn’t.


At least I got it over with. Well, not really over, n but I was kind of hoping to finish things off, before I go back to UiTM Malacca. And oh yea! That reminds me of the result. Which will come out next Monday. 9th of June. Great. I was hoping, against all hopes, that I will get that 3.5 pointer, and obtain that DL thing. Not for me. For my mom. It was, after all, her hopes to get her son to study at university. And what do ya know, it’s me!


Oh, and that brings to a whole other things. I hate it! I mean, I always thought that I’m only doing this, studying Masscom, so as to satisfy my mom. Truth is, I’m not happy. One of my friend said, “Apsal nak heppy. Ko kat sane nak study. Tak payah happy2”. Was it even true? I mean, in order to excel, one has got to be comfy, and happy. But I’m not. The fact that there’s bunch of people who despise, and backstabbers, that didn’t help, too.


So, I guess I’m stuck in this. For three years. I know. I’m selfish. Keep complaining. While all the times, there were so many others who didn’t even have get the chance to even be in university. But, it’s just… I’d kinda lose all hopes. Seriously. Last year had not been great. And part of it, still rubs off me, I guess. I’d practically wasting my 18. I was really hoping for my life been, u know, fixed. But it’s not. It’s just not.


It was fun, though. I had all this cool friends. Fikri. Shahriman. Dyla. Nazarith (back when she was in). Even Zaty. Hell, I’d even thought us as the cast of Kawan. Silly, huh? And of course, there was Mel. Every step of it. School’s been out since, two years ago. And yet, we still see each other. Our friendship, it’s just amazing. Not to mention, he’s one of the friend that I still stay in touch with.


And for them, and mom, and my family. And, yes. To my beloved father, wherever he is! I know, he would be SO glad that I’m actually doing this. And I know, he would be there to take care of me! Always. Though I can’t see it. So, for all of this, I’m going to stay put. And no one would ever kick me out (unless, I got low marks, of course). I’m going to excel, with not just flying, SOARING, colors. Limelight, here comes Acap!!


Just a bit of lyrics, to get lift up my spirit. Anyway, the song’s great. Although, it’s kind of 3,4 months ago.


Aku sadar bukan mudah
Untuk mengejar mimpi indah
Pernah suatu ketika dulu
Ku punya harapan besar
Kini aku tak pasti
Dapatkan ku miliki

Sudah jauh kita tempuh
Kekalkanlah impian lalu
Mungkin ada hikmat
Yang akan menunggu
Di penghujung jalan
Biar nanti kecewa
Setidak-tidaknya mencuba
Jika halangan menduga perjalanan kita
Janganlah kau putus asa
Karena ku ada di sisi setia menemani
Andai semangatmu gugur
Genggamlah tanganku
Kita hampir ke situ

Adakala ku terasa
Ketabahan tak setegar
Tetapi apakan daya
Berhenti separuh jalan
Percayalah padaku
Aku yakin kita mampu

Biar orang katakan
Rapuhnya harapan
Bukan mereka tentukan lagi
Kau ada aku dan aku punya kamu
Amanlah akhirnya tetap bersama

No comments: