Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

4.6.08

celebrity, much?

Highlights of da day…I met Fazura!!

She was cute, and really, I’ve got Mel to thanks. I mean, it was such on short notice. He picked me, we went to KLCC to pick Rio up. And we went whoring around the Pavilion. Not 5 minutes passed and we already come across Aishah Sinclair. THE AISHAH SINCLAIR! Apparently there’s a release of Paris Hilton line of bags. Cant care less about it.

But there it was. Celebrities. We didn’t get the chance to take pix with Aishah though. There’s Raz and Rina from 8tv Quickie. Amber Chia. And whole other celebrities, which, of course, Mel know. As we’re about to leave, well, waddayaknow, Fazura was standing up nad posing for the camera. Its Fazura, or Ezora, owh, waddahell! But, it’s her! Live. I guess, I’m one of the lucky one. And she’s REALLY down to earth, too.

Well, suddenly, Pavvi became the celebrity spots as I noticed Siti Nurdiana and his hubby, Faizal something…not dat she’s really all dat worth it. Oh yea. We saw Zarina Julie Ann. Or maybe that’s her name. She kind of looked at us. But hell, ur not all dat hot.

Next, we were just like whoring around and it was, real simple. I asked Mel to come, he took me to Pavilion and we got to get a shot with Fazura. But of course, what’s a day without drama. Well, there are dramas. Mel and his, well, bulldog. And me with mine. And I only got back around 3o’clock. Walking. Alone. And it was “malam Jumaat” however, its aCap from the block. Had been on the roll since like, forever. Takes a really serious matter to bring me down.

No comments: