Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

18.5.09

Bye Bye 3rd Semester

It's over now.

The Final. The Tension.

Lots has been happening since the last post.

Tak taw nak start dari mane. Well, aku dah berada kat KL sekarang. The place that I once favor. But, after having been here for a while, Gosh. The Blankness and Boringness started taking its toll.

I tried Jobhunting, but the result was rather bad.

Tak dapat pun mane mane.

So, after my last paper, I did not go back, just yet.

Deep in my heart, there's a thing, I wish I would do. Least before the sem's over.
But I dd not get to do it. Which was, for me, a good thing, actually.

So there I was, at my room mate's auntie's house, in OZANA IMPIAN, Malacca. Till Wednesday. The house was fully ours, since his aunt was a teacher and would probably spent the whole day teaching.

The stay was rather good, either. We jogged at Taman Botanikal, watch movies at MBO (not going there, again), and the best part, I even bought my mom a skarf, for Mother's Day.

Well, after 5 months, the sem's over now.
I could only hope the result would turn out good.

:)

No comments: