Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

21.5.09

.Dangerously In Love.

This was one song, a person has once dedicated to me. Muchos Gracias.

Love? What is it, actually? Affection? Lust? Care? Real Feelings? Or simply just a tool to get what you wanted?

No matter how one defined it, it is a beautiful thing. Till it's gone, that is.

Having been in love twice, I guess Love is not for me, after all.

As for those have been hurt by me, well, I seriously does not meant for those things to happen.

Hari ni, aku sedar, I am a bad seed, and that Love itself was a Dangerous things to tamper with. Bila dah betul betul bercinta, memang susah nak lupa.

Masa sekarang ni, aku nak sendiri. Solo. Single. And gembira.

Again, THOUSANDS, THOUSANDS SORRY for those I have hurt. You know who you are.

No comments: