Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

31.8.09

52nd Independence Day!


*Tunku Abdul Rahman, Bapa Kemerdekaan*


*Lots of Successes by Our Own Malaysian*


*The New Theme, 1Malaysia: RAKYAT DIDAHULUKAN - PENCAPAIAN DIUTAMAKAN*

HAPPY 52ND INDEPENDENCE DAY, MALAYSIA~!

The clock shows 1.43 am, of 31st August 2009. Almost two hours after Midnight. And it's Monday. And it's Independence Day. For 52 year now. I got less to say, since well, Merdeka is defined by, each person themselves.

I remember, back when the Schools days, we have competitions, dramas and all. And fireworks, of course. And of course, the subject of Sejarah itself. Though I don't have any trouble with history, at times, it does get pretty boring. Maaf ya, Puan Chua dan Cikgu Roslina.

Okay, enough about school's memoirs. As far as I am concerned, Malaysia is a GREAT country. The cultures, the races, the people, customary, the foods, the beautiful places. Ah! Its just, I don't know. breathtaking. Though we had our differences and downs, I wouldn't change it for anything.

I LOVE U, MALAYSIA. BIG KUDOS GOES TO EVERY PERAJURIT NEGARA, BANGSAWAN, SENIMAN DAN UNTUK SEMUA MALAYSIAN! LONG LIVE MALAYSIA!!!

*p/s ~ For references, visit this site. http://phoenity.com/hibiscus/articles/independence_malaysia.html. Sure does have some info on Malaysia!

No comments: