Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

11.8.09

Thursday's Fever!

I woke up, feeling sick. The head was all heavy, the body was weak, not to mention, coldness all over. Last night meeting went slightly longer than what i assumed it to be. And while EVERYONE was doing something, i sat, and not contributing anything. as usual. After all, for my part, I was to do the registrations.

Met with the faces that will substitute us. Some of them, they ARE GOOD. Having asked "Sdh tk?", by Syerie, hm. IDK. maybe I am. a bit.

Today, however, those classmates of me decided not to come. to AGM. frankly, not all that excited myself. plus, with PKPP going on. and the fact that I am i cold right now in the library. GOSH.

Two great things happen though.

a*Daus talked to me, for the first time, in this very sem.
b*Publishing quiz was postponed, for next week.

Adding things up, I missed KL, shisha, my mom, Mel, Kobain, Streamyx.
;(

2 comments:

Kobain Kobby said...

awwww
miss u too acap!
:p

Ashraff Bennett said...

hee.
of course i missed u'ols.

it really is weird, the fact that i've been living with the people who supose to know me, for almost two years.

yet they dont know me at all.

and u guys.
well, they can never be y'alls.

xD