Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

21.8.09

Ramadhan 'al Mubaraq.

People, shout out! Whoa!
Been like forever since I last updated this site, or any of that matters. Almaklum, busy dan tiada Internet connection di Malacca ini. But I'm here now. Hah!

Hm. It's that time of the year, again. Ramadhan. I always love it. It's like, my entire self is being cleanse up. The Tarawih, the Fasting, the Mood itself. Yay! OK, talk about being Ustaz. Haha. Well, lots has being going on. People knowing the real me, getting in a 'silent' fight with the room mates, stepping down from KOMED, befriended with Dhaus, one that I got into fight. Lots more. It is true, what people said. Words are soo much easier said than done.

Well. It IS the First Day of Ramadhan. It was a bit weird, the first day of Ramadhan, in Malacca, without My Lovely Mom. Hm. No matter. I will still be coming home, next week. Can't wait for the Merdeka Holiday.

What's more on me for the past weeks? Well, nothing much. Thursday, went to Sagil, Gunung Ledang. It was a beautiful waterfall. Thanks classmates for such joyful day. I am over responsibilities, now. About to take TWO Economy Test next week, and just enjoying what little beauty of my life. Least, I still have Azzah to be thankful for.

As for the Ramadhan, I would like to wish all, a very Happy Ramadhan. May this year's Fasting Month turned us up for the better. And may we will be a better person, in days to come. Thousand apologies for everything. May the Fast will be worthful and blessed by Him.

.Special Site for My Friends.


Mel.
*I missed you. A Very Good Luck in the LAST week of your Internship. Nok! Habis dah kau, kan. Haha. Congrats! I always knew you'd pull through. Bersabar menunggu aku Jumaat depan, ya?

Koben.
*Be strong. I've come to know you, for more than a year now. We've come SOO much together. I knew e had our differences, but I love you as a friend. a Best friend. And I knew you will pull through, too. Hold on, there. There's reason for everything. Chaiyox2!

No comments: