Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

9.6.09

.Not at Home, Again ;(

Well, once again, I was at other people's house.
Now, it's my auntie's turn, here in Taman Cemerlang, Taman Melati.

The purpose?
To five pieces of advises for my cousin, who practically does not want to do anything. He has been to Institut Professional Baitulmal (of which I should be going), and fled away, and earlier this year, enrolled in KPM Sri Iskandar, Perak. Again, he fled. Now he was not doing anything except staying at home, daydreaming and getting out.

And I was suppose to help him. How? THAT is a question I can not even answer myself. I mean, here I am, all blonde, not doing anything, and basically just not the one to give advises. HOW CAN I?!

Haha.
But I am here, now. And will be here till Thursday, I guess. So I might as well have fun. At least tried to.

;)

4 comments:

Teddy Reezwan said...

bagaimanakah kamu mahu membantu dia? Cara2 apa saja ya?

mel. said...

si blonde?
yea rite!
;p

Ashraff Bennett said...

i don't know how to.

he seems eager to work.

just hope that he'll do it all the way.

and not stop, in the middle.

;)

Ashraff Bennett said...

like hell, yeah.

haha.

im a hawt, young blonde.

yups, that's me.

well, taklah blonde, but brunette.

;P

(perasannye aku).