Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

5.7.09

kl, goobye. malacca, hell-oh!

whoa! it had been quite some time since my last post about the father's day. and it had been weeks since dad's day. i do have bits of excitements, last weeks. but, not feeling up to write about it.

so, there i was. at the end of holiday. and everything's a fucked up! selasa, i was accompanying Fikri to cut his hair. and i was practically forced by him to follow his colleagues to Putrajaya. but, along the way, i did have fun. get to see places i never been. Puchong, and all those area. by the end of the day, i left my helmet, at his friend's car. dammit!

wednesday. i was in mydin, shopped for my stuffs. and purchased my ticket to Malacca for Monday. we hang. the usual Power of Three, me, Mel and Kobby. we watched Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs, and it was SOO hilarious! and spending time with them, never boring. the only problem? i lose my ticket! dammit, two!

khamis. i went up to pay my studies' biil, at Bank Islam, at Taman Melawati (why cant it be one of them in Setiawangsa?!), and found out, my account has closed! dammit, three!

friday, well, the only thing that cheer me up, is today. as i went,(yet again), to Bank Islam to open new account, i met up with one senior of my block. gosh! im not even in Malacca, and i already seen some familiar faces. so, my journey kicked during the Friday's Prayer, (GOD! I have sinned!), with the ever undersatnding and cool Yanie and his Sister, and his Mom. we arrived Malacca, and register ourselves. it was quick. and bit fun.

as i was going back to KL, i get a call, from Azrill, my new room mates. as it turn out, i was on my way to KL, with yet another GREAT family. THANKS SOO MUCH, to all of you! and, as i arrived, i straighly called Mel, excited that it had all been over, and spent till 2am at his home, gossiping and onlining. who knows when would i do that again, ryte?

as for saturday, i'll tell in the next post. it's 9 minutes to 12 o'clock now. to monday. of where i should be in uitm malacca. but, being me, i always wait till last minutes to get there. and, yea, i will be missing KL, A LOTT! study would be hard, but, as one put it, no pain, no gain! and as mel says it, 'you gotta work, work!'

wish me best of luck, y'all. may the new semester will be a BLAST!
do wait for my next post. after all, who am i, without u guys.
xoxo. (berangan pulak. hee).

4 comments:

mel. said...

ko kalo x hilang barang, memang bukan ashraff hafizuddin.

;D

Ashraff Bennett said...

haha.
that's me.

the one and only, ashraff hafizuddin.
xD

padin said...

xoxo.

gossip gurl.

hush hush huhu.

gudluck 4th sem~

Ashraff Bennett said...

heheh.

thanks pa'din. goodluck to you too. in the 5th sem.

xoxo.