Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

15.7.09

not that old drama, again!

hm. its been two weeks now, i am here. in lendu. well, i almost got my jpa from completed. big thanks to my momma! and now, for the freshies induction. they always goes, "asal ko kene buat semue keje?", or " aku nampak ko sorrang je buat keje". well, i beg to differ. in KOMED, it is more of a groupwork. but to hell! most ajk pon tak buat keje. but since this the last semester, im gettin all out. and once dah habis everything. GOODBYE!

as for my romantic stuff, i dont know if my zodiac says otherwise. but it has been great. VERY great in fact. i got a call from S around 7 today. and finally get the ball to date with J, yesternyte. up till 2am. oh gosh! heee. but i am still sticking up with the old plan. stay single. avoid drama (at least try to). and be Acap. all the way.

the only thing is, i have a really hard time with classmate. maybe two of them. and as for room mate. haih! do i even need to tell? one of them wanted to make me jealous. but, why would i be. its life as it is. and im living it. and i really not looking forward for any drama, this semester. although i sense that i've already gotten myself into. a drama involving lecturers? woopseyh!

oh, oh. and after meeting peeple and, engaging myself in drama, (of which i did not even asked for), i thought od the saying. "its a crazy world, and we're the crazy people who's living it".

No comments: