Sang Penulis.

My photo
Pelajar Semester 3, Kewartawanan. Suka memasang impian dan cita cita, tinggi menggunung.

10.7.09

a scholar: to get or not to get?

of course, my answer would be the latter. but then, how would i apllied, if the Internet connection here in Lendu is so slow. gosh! i really hoped for the scholarship. i want it. hell, i need it! to support me. and my studies. and my necessities.

with the not-so-good result of mine. well, hopefully i will still get it. right now, with big help from mel, i hoped i would be able to made this, work.

oh, and after a week here. i am officially the most boring person on earth. or maybe here. i am bored, and my bored show through. and people see me as, well, boring. hee. the lectures pretty much went the same. in fourth semester now. and couldnt wait to finish all this. this semester, lots of killer subjects, too. Economy, Math anyone? ugh! and Publication, and Advertising. which involves designing and all. of which i know, im sucks at.

gowd! i just hope i could do well. and my grades will be, at least slightly better than last semester. InsyaAllah.

No comments: